fontas food

eating my way through suburbia

Monday, October 08, 2007

March 9, 2006

And so was my chicken tonight!

Dinner was a chicken breast, pounded out to about 1/4" thickness. The chicken was covered with a very thin layer of prosciutto (15g of prosciutto so very thin indeed!), the same amount of gorgonzola cheese, and four asparagus spears. Then I rolled them up, wrapped them tightly with plastic wrap, and refrigerated them for an hour.

Before they went into the oven (preheated to 350), I unwrapped them (duh!), rolled them in a lightly-beaten egg, and then in fine dry breadcrumbs. They baked for 45 minutes and this was the result.

Stuffed Chicken Roll

I calculated it as 4 points...the 1/2 ounce of this and the 1/2 ounce of that really added to the flavour without adding to the points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home